A House Fire Waiting To Happen!

February 3, 2017

We were called out to a property in Plymouth this week where the homeowner could smell burning in his kitchen. Obviously for us, alarm bells were ringing, so we attended the property out of hours. Within seconds of being in the property the smell was evidently coming from behind the tumble dryer. The images shown here are terrifying. What should have been a 13 amp fuse in the tumble dryer plug top, was in fact a piece of iron bar. The plug top and socket had subsequently melted. The plug top and single socket were changed for new and the appropriate fuse was installed. No doubt a very lucky escape indeed.

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

November 11, 2016

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

Please reload

 

01752 200496 / 07583 425158

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn