Recent Posts

Archive

Tags

Electric Shower Fire Risk

A fire almost broke out in a block of student flats in Plymouth. Needless to say the shower had to be replaced, but this is a stark warning to property owners everywhere. A simple loose connection can cause damage like this, so ensure your electrician is competent and qualified and is a registered member of the NICEIC. Also, if you are planning renovations at your home, speak to us beforehand so we can safely isolate any circuits, before work commences.