Electric Shower Fire Risk

November 1, 2016

A fire almost broke out in a block of student flats in Plymouth. Needless to say the shower had to be replaced, but this is a stark warning to property owners everywhere. A simple loose connection can cause damage like this, so ensure your electrician is competent and qualified and is a registered member of the NICEIC. Also, if you are planning renovations at your home, speak to us beforehand so we can safely isolate any circuits, before work commences.

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

November 11, 2016

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

Please reload

 

01752 200496 / 07583 425158

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn