A House Fire Waiting To Happen!
We were called out to a property in Plymouth this week where the homeowner could smell burning in his kitchen. Obviously for us, alarm bells were ringing, so we attended the property out of hours. Within seconds of being in the property the smell was evidently coming from behind the tumble dryer. The images shown here are terrifying. What should have been a 13 amp fuse in the tumble dryer plug top, was in fact a piece of iron bar. The plug top and socket had subsequently melt